Package pick-up for local athletes will be from 5:30 - 7:00 on Saturday, May 13th, 2017 at Brennan Park. The pre-race meeting will be happening concurrently.
Out-of-towners can pick up race packages on the day of the race (Sunday morning) at Brennan Park Rec Centre.
You must have your completed and signed medical form / waiver with you to pick up your race package. You can download the waiver here.
Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting
There will be a mandatory pre-race meeting at 6:00pm on Saturday, May 13th in the Brennan Park auditorium. At this meeting, you:
- get information about race day
- hear the rules and learn about any last minute changes or updates
- double-check the course maps so you know where you are going on Sunday
- check your swim wave start
- familiarize yourself with the transition area (there will be someone there to explain the transition process for individuals and teams)
- pick up your race package
To Do Before Race Day
Please do the following BEFORE you arrive on race day (or at least before you get into line to have us check you):
- Get your bike in good working order and make sure your helmet fits. Tune up your bike, and make sure that everything is working as it should. Also, ensure that your helmet fits properly! See helmet checklist here.
- Put your race number sticker on your bike. The small sticker in your race package goes on the front of your bike.
- Your race number goes on your front. You can pin it directly to your shirt with the safety pins, or you can use a race belt (if you're fancy).
- Tie the flagging tape in your package to your handlebars. This helps the volunteers direct you to the correct place on the race course.